Wednesday 17 October 2012

Sorry for the silence

Oh goodness, I didn’t realise how long it had been! Basically I’ve been so caught up with other things I just haven’t got round to blogging. Anybody who follows my blog will probably know by now that this is the story of my life, but I will try and blog a little more over the next few months, especially since the release of Business and Pleasure is getting ever closer! In just two short months you’ll be able to get your hands on this, and I really can’t wait to share it with you.

 

So what have I been doing these last few weeks that has kept me so quiet on the blogging front? Well, I’m pleased to say that the exam I’ve been going on about is finally done and dusted! Now I just have to wait around for the results. Now that is out the way I get to focus on writing and editing. Yep, I’ve been a busy little bee editing the first two stories in my series ‘Rags and Riches’, but I’ve also been super busy writing the third. I am loving writing this one, and getting a bit carried away with it, but I’m in the chopping/changing and rewriting stage now, which usually takes me longer than actually writing!
I’ve also lifted my self-imposed book ban. I had to torture myself a little this past month because I was getting side-tracked by books every time I tried to settle down to get any work done, since I had a pile of academic books to get through, I had to cut all fiction but my own out of my life for a while, but now I have the biggest backlog of things that I want to read, and that’s before I check out the latest releases. I’m a bit out of touch, so if you know of any great reads that have come out in the last couple of weeks, please let me know!  

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed you pass your exam!

    I can't wait for Business & Pleasure to be released! Hurry up and join us on Facebook for some banter ;) I need to hear more about your book! The cover is fab, isn't Tara awesome? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee! Yeah I really do need to sort my facebook out, I'll try and get round to it this week. I love the covers we all get at Beachwalk, we're so lucky. Bet you're on cloud nine now your book has finally been released! I'm going to read it later, can't wait!x

    ReplyDelete