Thursday 7 February 2013

Contract for The Right Kind of Wrong!

I know I’m not the best blogger at the best of times, but over the last week it was pretty much impossible for me to get any work done. I mentioned in recent post how productive I’d been recently, and I’m so glad I got a head-start because this week there was a bit of a family emergency at home and I had to pack up my bags and babies and head back to help. Luckily, everything turned out fine in the end, but I had the job of looking after my nephews, as well as my two, and although lovely to spend time with them, it was exhausting!

But now I’m back in the swing of things and I recently got a contract for the third story in the Rags and Riches series! Yay! This one is called The Right Kind of Wrong. Intrigued? I sure hope so. I’m kind of in love with my characters from this story, Harriet and Jamie. It took me a little while to get this one right, because they seemed to have their own agenda, and the way I wrote Harriet’s character to begin with just didn’t feel write which is why there’s longer gap between the release of The Best of Both Worlds and this one. The Right Kind of Wrong is going to be released in August, from Beachwalk Press.

Don’t forget if you check out the Beachwalk Press website right now, there’s a huge sale on all books in the run up to Valentine’s day, and if you check out the Beachwalk Press blog, there are some steamy excerpts from our books. It’s definitely worth heading over there and picking up a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment